Friday, November 11, 2011

Etched Glass Wine Bottle


If you read my last post on glass etching, you know I love it!  It's a fun way to personalize anything... well anything made of glass anyway.  So as I was sitting at my computer blogging away, staring directly into my kitchen one nice nap time, I noticed a bottle of wine... the white muscadine grape wine we bought on our summer vacation.  It sounded delightful, so refreshing.  But I'm pregnant, so drinking it was out of the question.. And that's how the idea came to me.  A bottle of wine is a nice gift, but what could be better?  Wine in a personalized bottle.  You could add a wedding date and initials, "Cheers" and the year on New Years Eve, a name, a simple picture... anything really.  Etching just adds a special touch.  And that's what I decided to do.


 
 
Happy Etching!



No comments:

Post a Comment