Saturday, October 29, 2011

Simple Paper Bows... No Present Procrastination this Year!


Today's nap-time project... bow making.  It's a simple, quick way to add a personal touch to your gifts, and you don't even have to spend a penny.  You probably already have everything you need for this one.  Usually I just make one right after I wrap a present (it's that easy) and before heading out the door to a birthday party.  But with Christmas on the way, I thought I'd stock up and have some ready made one on hand... just in case. 
All you need is paper (sketch paper, card stock, construction, wrapping paper, even newspaper would work), tape, a stapler, decorative edge scissors, hot glue, and something to decorate the middle.  Today I used peppermints for a  festive Christmas look.  Usually I use buttons.  Silk flowers also look pretty.  You can use anything you want.  So if you have all that on hand (and who doesn't?), you can get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment